Evolving with Brazil
We are part of a multinational corporation that aims to present complete and innovative solutions to the "habitat". Saint-Gobain Plumbing has ambitious goals for sustainable development. With 100% paid-up capital in Brazil, Saint-Gobain Canalização has always been committed to environmental preservation, social growth and economic development.
Former Metallurgical Company Barbará that since 2000, became Saint-Gobain Pipeline, manufactures ductile iron pipes, fittings, valves and plugs with the world-wide brand PAM. It acts in the infrastructure of the sanitation, industry, irrigation, mining and civil construction.
SAINT-GOBAIN CANALIZATION IN THE WORLD.
- • More than 10,000 km of ductile iron pipelines are seated each year;
- • About 9,000 professionals;
- • Supply to more than 115 countries;
- • 14 plants in 9 countries;
- • 19 commercial companies;
- • More than 100 capitals are supplied with water from Saint-Gobain Plumbing pipes.
To offer innovative solutions for transporting fluids in high performance materials, promoting sustainable habitat and population health, differentiated by excellence in customer services, through an international standard technology combined with pioneering national production.
To be recognized as the best solution in products and services for the transportation of fluids, combining competitiveness, quality, innovation and sustainability.
Principles of Behavior and Action
FIVE PRINCIPLES OF BEHAVIOR
1. Professional Commitment
2. Respect for people
FOUR PRINCIPLES OF ACTION
1. Respect for the law
2. Respect for the environment
3. Respect for health and safety at work
4. Respect for employees' rights